Need an easy way to up your protein intake, a portable breakfast or even a lunch box filler? We’ve got you covered with these ‘Salmon and Greens Breakfast Muffins’…
Makes: 6 (2 per serving)
4 large eggs
1 x tin salmon
1 handful spinach
1/2 grated courgette
Salt and pepper
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk together.
- Add in the tinned salmon and whisk again. Try to break up the salmon as much as possible.
- Chop the spinach into smaller pieces and add in, along with the grated courgette and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk again.
- Line a muffin try with 6 muffin cases and split the mixture evenly between them.
- Bake in the oven on 200C for approximately 20-25 minutes or until browning on the top.
- Leave to cool and store in the fridge. We wrap them individually in foil so they’re ready to go when you are!