These make a great snack or pud and only take 10 minutes to make. They keep really well in the fridge (and freezer) and the recipe is really easy to double up if you’ve got a family to feed! Happy no-bake baking!
Makes: 9 balls
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp peanut butter
1/2 banana, mashed
1 tsp vanilla (optional)
75ml milk (we used cartoned coconut milk but you can use almond/dairy milk)
1 heaped tsp cinnamon
1.5 cups oats
1 tbsp sweetener (optional – whatever you’ve got!)
- Melt the coconut oil and peanut butter together slowly in a pan on the hob or in the microwave (we do 30 seconds at a time).
- Add in the milk of choice, mashed banana, vanilla and salt and warm through (hob or microwave again).
- Remove from the heat/microwave and stir in the cinnamon and raisins.
- Add the oats and stir.
- Roll into balls – 1 tbsp per ball. The mixture will be quite sticky but it will set in the fridge. It should make about 9 balls in total.
- Place onto a plate and leave for an hour in the fridge to ‘set’. Then enjoy!