2 medium bananas
2 medium eggs
1 heaped tbsp nut butter (we used peanut butter but use whatever you like OR sunflower seed butter for nut free)
1/4 cup cartoned coconut milk (we used Alpro unsweetened)
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup protein powder (we used Pulsin pea protein)
1/4 cup cocoa/cacao powder
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat the oven to 175C
- Blend all the wet ingredients together in a blender for 1 minute until really well combined.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- Split between 10 cupcake cases and bake for 20 minutes (until the top of the muffin pings back when you touch it).
- Leave to cool on a rack and enjoy (or eat warm if you can’t wait!). We like them drizzled with some melted dark chocolate or make a quick frosting (just reduce the liquid a bit) like this.