Honestly, this is the least faffy cauliflower pizza crust we could imagine and it’s definitely worth the small amount of effort to enjoy a ‘feel-good’ pizza night.
450g riced cauliflower (roughly two thirds of a medium cauliflower head)
1 medium egg
5 basil leaves, chopped (could use 1 tsp dried)
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp garlic granules
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 240C.
- If the cauliflower isn’t already riced/grated, rice/grate it into a bowl.
- Cook the cauliflower for 4 minutes on high in the microwave (you could also steam it).
- Once cool enough to handle, pour the cauliflower into a tea towel and squeeze out as much water as possible.
- Put back into the bowl and mix with the egg and herbs until thoroughly combined.
- Lay onto a lined baking tray and spread into a round crust shape, no more than half a centimetre thick (it does want to be pretty thin).
- Bake for 10 minutes (it should be browning), take out and top with your favourite pizza toppings and then bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Obviously best served with sweet potato wedges 😉