Good-for-you wraps that ACTUALLY stay together?! Unheard of! Not anymore, we’re stuffing these full of our favourite wrap fillings and loving it…
4 large spring green/collard green leaves
Wrap fillings of choice!
- In a frying pan, bring to the boil about 1.5cm high of water.
- Once boiling add in one of the leaves and boil for 1 minute.
- Take out and put to one side and repeat the above for the other leaves.
- Once all the leaves have been ‘cooked’, cut out the toughest bit of the stalk, usually a couple of centimetres into the leaf.
- On a plate, lay two leaves end to end, overlapping in the middle (see picture below). Fill the middle with your wrap fillings (ham, cheese, boiled eggs, salad, leftovers, you-name-it!). Repeat for the other two leaves.
- Then turn the plate so the wrap is length ways, fold the bottom up, then the edges and then close with the top. This keeps it all in as tight as possible.