A protein-filled portable snack, fighting off the munchies til later…
1/3 cup coconut/almond milk
2 tbsp peanut butter (or other nut/seed butter)
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup protein powder (we used pea/rice protein mix (we love ‘Pulsin”) but use whatever you have)
1/3 cup buckwheat flour (or oat (you can grind your own!)/chickpea/quinoa flour)
Pinch of salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
- Mash the banana in a bowl
- Add all the wet ingredients to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Split between 9 cupcake cases and bake on 175C for 15-18 minutes or until they spring back when touched.
- Store in the fridge ’til you’re ready to munch!