Vanilla cupcakes for rainy days, busy days, grab-and-go days, snacky days…any day! “/> Vanilla cupcakes for rainy days, busy days, grab-and-go days, snacky days…any day! [/caption]
- 4 dsp apple sauce (no added sugar/homemade – see our recipe section!)
- 5 drops of liquid stevia or 1 tbsp sweetner (xylitol/honey/rice syrup etc)
- 3 eggs
- 2 dsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla essence/extract
- 1/4 cup + 1/2dsp coconut flour (almost all supermarkets stock this now!)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 175C
- Mix the wet ingredients together.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Leave to stand for a couple of minutes
- Divide between 8 cupcake cases and spread the mixture out in each case.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool on a cooling rack and enjoy! (Top with our frosting recipe from ‘Celebration Cake’!).