Makes: approximately 12 thick slices (or more depending on how big you want them!)
2 heaped tbsp coconut oil
2 heaped tbsp peanut butter (sugar free)
1 cup + 1/4 cup milk of choice (we use full fat dairy/coconut/almond – coconut adds sweetness)
1 large mashed banana
350g oats/buckwheat flakes/quinoa flakes
Optional – you could add in a handful of nuts/dark chocolate chips/coconut flakes/goji berries/chopped apple/frozen berries or 2 tsp cinnamon to make some different flavours.
- Melt the coconut oil in a bowl in the microwave for approximately 30 seconds.
- Add in the peanut butter and combine.
- Add in the milk and mashed banana and mix.
- Finally add in the oats.
- Line baking dish/ceramic dish with butter/coconut oil or non-stick parchment paper (easiest to get them out with parchment) and spread the mixture out evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes on 180C, or until browning on top.