Great for a super quick lunch or light meal, this Spanish-style omelette is so simple to make, even a kitchen novice will love it!
1 tsp butter/coconut oil for frying
2 large handfuls of frozen veg (we used green beans and broad beans)
1/2 courgette, diced
4-6 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 tsp mixed herbs
Feta cheese (or other cheese, or leave for dairy free).
- In a frying pan, melt the butter/coconut oil and add in the frozen veg. On a medium heat, warm through.
- Add in the courgette, tomatoes and mixed herbs and warm through.
- In a bowl, whisk the 3 eggs together (best with a pinch of salt and pepper!). Add over the top of the cooking veg and swill around to cover everything. Cook for 3-4 minutes until the bottom is firm.
- Sprinkle feta over the top of the omelette if using, then place the omelette under the grill to cook the top.
- Once the omelette is browning on top, remove from the grill and serve.