Serves: 16 pieces
2 bananas, mashed
1 tsp vanilla extract/essence
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp ground almonds/almond flour
4 tsp ginger
5 dsp coconut flour
OPTIONAL – 1 dsp liquid sweetener (we think its pretty darn sweet already!)
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a bowl combine the wet ingredients well.
- Add in the dry ingredients and stir well until it forms a cake batter.
- Pour into a greased/lined dish – we used a 22cm x 22cm square dish.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes, it should spring back when you touch the top if it’s cooked.
- Leave to cool on a cooling rack and then slice.